Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
maros91

July 1st- Free Agent Frenzy

1st of July means everyone that doesn't have a contract is free game. The Wild have about $22.2 million under the cap. Bouchard, Vellieux, and Foster are RFA. If we re-sign all 3 we will have about $15-16 million left over. Rolston and Demitra seem to be headed elsewhere. There is some talent in the FA pool, we will see what the Wild can do.

If you hear of someone signing please post it on here so we can keep up.

Ryan Malone(7yr and $31 Mil) and Gary Roberts(1yr and $2 Mil) went to Tampa Bay in a trade for a 3rd round pick.

Lubomir Visnovsky went to Edmonton for Jarret Stoll and Matt Greene.

This morning on 93x Shaver said Bertuzi might be interested in playing for the Wild and they could get him cheap. Personally I like the idea of him playing here we could use a big body like him in front of the net.

-THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING HAVE SIGNED FORWARD RADIM VRBATA TO A THREE-YEAR, $9 MILLION CONTRACT.

-THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS HAVE SIGNED GOALTENDER CURTIS JOSEPH TO A ONE-YEAR, $700K CONTRACT.

- THE CAROLINA HURRICANES HAVE SIGNED DEFENSEMAN ANTON BABCHUK TO A ONE-YEAR, $1 MILLION CONTRACT.

- THE CALGARY FLAMES HAVE ACQUIRED FORWARD RENE BOURQUE FROM THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS IN EXCHANGE FOR A CONDITIONAL SECOND ROUND PICK.

-THE ANAHEIM DUCKS HAVE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THE RE-SIGNING OF COREY PERRY TO A FIVE-YEAR DEAL WORTH $26.625 MILLION OR $5.325 MILLION PER SEASON.

- THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS HAVE RE-SIGNED FORWARD PASCAL DUPUIS TO A THREE-YEAR, $1.4 MILLION PER SEASON CONTRACT AND ARE REPORTEDLY CLOSE TO RE-SIGNING EVGENI MALKIN TO A FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT WORTH $8.7 MILLION PER SEASON.

- THE DETROIT RED WINGS HAVE RE-SIGNED DEFENSEMAN BRAD STUART TO A FOUR YEAR, $3.75 MILLION PER SEASON CONTRACT.

- THE EDMONTON OILERS TRADED FORWARD RAFFI TORRES TO THE COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS IN EXCHANGE FOR FORWARD GILBERT BRULE, AND DEALT DEFENSEMAN JONI PITKANEN TO THE CAROLINA HURRICANES FOR ERIK COLE.

- THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS HAVE RE-SIGNED DEFENSEMAN BRYCE SALVADOR TO A FOUR-YEAR CONTRACT WORTH $2.9 MILLION PER SEASON, RE-SIGNED FORWARDS JAY PANDOLFO, DAVID CLARKSON AND BARRY TALLACKSON (TERMS NOT DISCLOSED) AND DECLINED TO PICK UP THE OPTION YEAR ON SERGEI BRYLIN.

- THE WASHINGTON CAPITALS HAVE RE-SIGNED DEFENSEMAN MIKE GREEN TO A FOUR-YEAR CONTRACT WORTH AN AVERAGE OF $5.25 MILLION PER SEASON.

THE MINNESOTA WILD HAVE SIGNED FORWARD ANDREW BRUNETTE TO A MULTI-YEAR CONTRACT (TERMS NOT YET AVAILABLE) AND ACQUIRED DEFENSEMAN MAREK ZIDLICKY FROM THE NASHVILLE PREDATORS IN EXCHANGE FOR PROSPECT RYAN JONES AND A SECOND ROUND PICK IN 2009.

- THE MONTREAL CANADIENS HAVE RE-SIGNED FORWARD ANDREI KOSTITSYN TO A THREE-YEAR CONTRACT WORTH $3.25 MILLION PER SEASON.

-THE DETROIT RED WINGS HAVE SIGNED GOALIE TY CONKLIN TO A ONE YEAR, $750k CONTRACT.

-THE COLORADO AVALANCHE HAVE SIGNED GOALIE ANDREW RAYCROFT TO A ONE-YEAR CONTRACT. TERMS TO FOLLOW...

-THE WASHINGTON CAPITALS HAVE SIGNED GOALTENDER JOSE THEODORE TO A TWO YEAR CONTRACT (FINANCIAL TERMS WEREN'T DISCLOSED).

- THE PHOENIX COYOTES HAVE SIGNED DEFENSEMAN KURT SAUER TO A FOUR-YEAR CONTRACT AND TODD FEDORUK TO A THREE-YEAR CONTRACT. FINANCIAL TERMS HAVE YET TO BE DISCLOSED.

- THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HAVE TRADED DEFENSEMAN DENIS GAUTHIER AND A SECOND ROUND PICK IN 2009 TO THE LOS ANGELES KINGS IN EXCHANGE FOR PROSPECTS PATRIK HERSLEY AND NED LUKACEVIC.

- THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS HAVE RE-SIGNED FORWARD KYLE WELLWOOD TO A ONE-YEAR, $997,500 CONTRACT.

- THE OTTAWA SENATORS HAVE SIGNED GOALTENDER ALEX AULD TO A TWO YEAR CONTRACT AT $1 MILLION PER SEASON

-THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS HAVE SIGNED ST. LOUIS BLUES RFA FORWARD DAVID BACKES TO A THREE-YEAR, $7.5 MILLION OFFER SHEET. THE BLUES HAVE SEVEN DAYS TO MATCH OR ACCEPT A SECOND ROUND DRAFT PICK AS COMPENSATION.

-THE COLORADO AVALANCHE HAVE SIGNED FORWARD DARCY TUCKER TO A TWO YEAR, $4.5 MILLION CONTRACT.

- THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS HAVE SIGNED GOALTENDER CRISTOBAL HUET, REPORTEDLY TO A FOUR-YEAR DEAL AT $5.6 MILLION PER SEASON.

- THE FLORIDA PANTHERS HAVE SIGNED WINGER CORY STILLMAN TO A THREE YEAR, $10.6 MILLION CONTRACT.

- THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING HAVE SIGNED FORWARD ADAM HALL TO A THREE YEAR, $1.8 MILLION CONTRACT.

- THE NEW YORK RANGERS HAVE SIGNED FORWARD AARON VOROS. TERMS HAVE YET TO BE DISCLOSED.

- THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS HAVE SIGNED ERIC GODARD. TERMS TO BE DISCLOSED.

- THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING HAVE A DEAL IN PLACE WITH UFA GOALTENDER OLAF KOLZIG TO A ONE-YEAR, $1.5 MILLION CONTRACT.

-THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS HAVE SIGNED DEFENSEMAN JEFF FINGER TO A FOUR-YEAR, $3.5 MILLION CONTRACT.

So we got rid of a 35 yr old for a 34 yr old? Is this Risebrough's way of making up for getting rid of Brunette in the first place? I don't know how the money would have shaken out with Rolston vs. Brunette, but to me this is 6 of one half dozen of the other.

I heard on KFAN that the Wild offered Rolston 4.5 mil per on a 5 year deal. Not sure if it's true but that's alot for him to turn down if he really wanted to stay here. Anyone else catch this?

Per Mike Russo's blog on Star Tribune's site....

I know the Wild has talked with Michael Ryder’s reps and Kristian Huselius’ reps today, and there’s clearly other issues. Wild has made another offer to Rolston. He also has offers, I believe, from New Jersey, Pittsburgh, the Rangers and Detroit. He turned down a three-year, $13.5 million deal from Tampa Bay, by the way.

I know Rolston’s camp has talked with the Wild. If the Red Wings are legit, it’ll be tough for Rolston to leave that on the table.

Interesting

- THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE REPORTEDLY ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING BRIAN ROLSTON TO A FIVE-YEAR, $20 MILLION CONTRACT.

- THE COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS HAVE SIGNED DEFENSEMAN MIKE COMMODORE TO A FIVE YEAR, $18.75 MILLON CONTRACT.

- BRIAN CAMPBELL WILL BE SIGNING WITH THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS APPARENTLY $7.1 MILLION PER SEASON OVER EIGHT YEARS.

- THE BUFFALO SABRES HAVE SIGNED GOALTENDER PATRICK LALIME TO A TWO YEAR CONTRACT BELIEVED WORTH $2 MILLION.

Giving Rolston 5 years at his age is a big gamble.

No kidding! If that's what he was expecting from the Wild, there was no chance of that. crazy