Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ole54868

Silver Lake Fishing Reports

7 posts in this topic

Anyone out there fished this lake at all? I am going there in the morning for a few hours but I have never fished it before anyways going to see if I can find a eye or two in there.

Are you talking about the lake in the north part of the county right off county road B? If that's the one, I've never fished it but would be interested to know how you did.

I never went to Silver tried Bear Lake instead with no luck but there were a lot of weeds floating that made trolling rapalas impossible.

A few of us are heading out to Silver this weekend and it will be our first time on this lake. Any general tips you are willing to share to help us catch a few through the ice? We are hoping to catch anything, not picky. We are not looking for the your "honey hole" just a few general tips. Thank you very much in advance!

well you can get some nice eyes working along the weed line and the same for gills.Find the edge of the weeds and work along it and you should find fish.

A few of us are heading out to Silver this weekend and it will be our first time on this lake. Any general tips you are willing to share to help us catch a few through the ice? We are hoping to catch anything, not picky. We are not looking for the your "honey hole" just a few general tips. Thank you very much in advance!

My Grandpa had a cabin on Silver Lake for years. It's very clear and deep. Fish it early in the am and after dark for Walleye. Big Pike and Gills are there as well.