Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
1850crestliner

fishing Isanti area

going to be in Isanti area for a few days has any one been fishing blue lake or green or E & W rush THANKS for any help any kind of fish

I would also post this into the east metro section. You will probably get a lot more info about the area.

Alot of the lakes around here have been doing good, it just depends on what you are looking forward to be fishing the most. I know rush has been kinda slow and everyone I talk to at the lake from work say that they havent been catching much, but there are quite a few people that have very good luck with the panfish. The weeds are growing rapidly out their too.

Good luck to ya and welcome to FM.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Brother and I doubled this morning in my shortest Black Hills public land hunt ever...   3 hours from time of leaving the car.      Parked the car and had turkeys gobbling on the public side of the road right where we planned to go.   Two gobblers dropped down into the field in front of us at first light and bred a hen right there.   They almost came in to us once the hen left them, but changed their mind and walked over the hill to the rest of the flock.  After a couple hours of cat and mouse we managed to get in front of them and after one close call with a blow down in the way had a second chance and were able to take both gobblers at the same time.   37yd shot for my brother, and 44yd shot for mine.   
    •   I see a pattern I hate to see from any player....Granlund in the last 2 seasons combined: April 2G/3A   Playoff Totals last 2 yrs combined 1G/4A    Those are terrible end of year stats for any player...I just think he is too small and plays even smaller...when the going gets tough he disappears..he probably is just worn out come late in the season and we need players who can step up when we need them most.
    • Can’t really say I’m disappointed in their performance. I was expecting a blowout sweep.   my dream scenario is, trade Wiggins and 1st round pick(s) to Spurs for Kawhi Leonard. Then offer LeBron James a blank check. Let him fill in the numbers.
    •     Guys, we need a name.  This is the only idea so far.  Unless anyone has something else to say, I'll make the switch later today.  Once that's done, I'll tell my story and submit my entry.
    • I watched the first half of that game, sheez, do the rockets ever miss any 3's!!
    • I think you guys are spot on about the 3's. If you look at the stats vs Houston in the playoff. The Wolves had a better FG% and also had more rebounds. Turnovers and FT's were about even. Houston simply put up and made more 3's and that was the difference.
    • I've always been a fan of launching as many three's as possible. It's a numbers game, making 40% of your three's is like shooting 60% from two point range points wise.   The Warrior's and Rocket's have shown what that type of game plan can lead to. It's the way the NBA is trending.   So we need guys that can hit from the outside. Honestly, we need guys that don't miss those three foot gimme's either.   I expected to be swept, and they played OKAY in the playoffs, but they need to step up things next year if they want compete at the highest level.
    • I wouldn't expect much out of Brown's creek.   Vermillion is tough to fish.  Really tough.  But I helped volunteer with a DNR electrofishing survey there and there are some unbelievable trout in there.    Also netted a monster northern that I'm not even sure how it even turned around in the section we found it in.  
    • Last off season I was so hoping that the Wolves would have landed JJ Reddick but he chose 76er's...what the Wolves needed was a solid quick shooting 3 point guy and I really think that ended up being their shortfall.  It was a good season and hope that Wiggins either gets traded or finds that fire in the belly to become a dominant scorer and on ball defender night in and night out!!!  I really think he has the potential/talent but just don't think he has the will or determination to work that hard.