Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebel9921

FINALLY!!!!

10 posts in this topic

Yep you guessed it right... Im finally going out and doing some muskie fishing tonight... and its gonna be night-fishing... sweet!!! Yep everything's ready... fresh batteries for the camera... fresh batteries for the headlamp... all topwaters, DCGs, DC-10, DC-8, DSGs, and Plastics are chosen and packed up... safety release tools ready too...

I'll be back after Im done tonite... Im not going to be the one to quit!!! LOL

Today's the 2 months anniversary for the accident I had on my hand... Cant think of anything better to celebrate it!!!

Good luck to whoever else is going out tonite!!!

Where are you going? Let us know how it goes!

Good luck Reb!!! Don't forget to pack that Pink DCG!

Musky18,

I'm pretty sure he will not go fishing anywhere anytime anyhow without that PINK PINK DCG! wink

Thanks Jeff and Bret... I brought all of my DCGs that had pink in it...

Wow... 5 hours of fishing... Im actually beat!!! My hand's kinda sore... but thank god for the Pro Edge rods... Nope I didnt quit!!! Still need to fine-tune both 7000's brakes... cork butt end on the Reaction Strike broke off... threw all DCGs that had pink... no go... threw a black/black and black/orange DCGs... no go... threw Pacemakers, LOWriders, and Topwalkers... no go... oh well... Just gotta hit WBL during daytime...

Me ZERO fish... Erik got 2 follows... I saw one... BIG 40+ inch class Muskie... He also caught a darned bass on a topwater along with a nice 3-5lbs Northern... I was actually surprised Erik caught a Northern as it was about midnight when it hit... Told Erik that WBL must have been hit hard over the weekend... hard enough causing those muskies to think that its still a weekend... we stopped just when the moon started to rise... it was past 3am when we got to the launch...

Sounds like a decent night on the water. Get the heart pumping again to see your first muskie of the year. I just love that feeling!!!!!

thats a good day (or shall I say night) of fishing! cool Glad u got to get out and go after these muskies! grin

Oh yeah Bret... I was in middle of changing my lure when Erik was frantically trying to get my attention... LOL... He was still going into figure 8... that Muskie was definitely SWEET... but didnt think she'd go... she just sat there for a while then just slowly disappeared...