• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Little Levity

I am trying to muster up a little levity as I have had a really rough day physically. So here are the advantages and disadvantages of being laid up:

Advantage: After 5 years of taking care of the old grouches disabilities it is his turn. Disadvantage: it is his turn. cry

Advantage: I don't have to fix the meals. Disadvantage: he is cooking sick

Advantage: I don't have to get up and do the laundry. Disadvantage: He did it. frown

Advantage: Could watch TV all day if I want. Disadvantage: nothing but junk on. tired

Advantage: Could sit on the computer all day. Disadvantage: Rained here most of the day, can't get a satellite signal mad

BUT PRICELESS to have your Grouchie take care of you like this! How often does it happen even tho he might not be the best cook or good at doing laundry or whatsoever but how often does he do it???? Enjoy it while it lasts! wink

Gonna try and break free today. The old grouch got the walker from the garage, and thank goodness we had a deck and ramp built for him last year. I am going to use the walker to get down the ramp to the atv and I will be free. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeha. Then I can ride the atv to the secret dock, use the walker to get out there, sit on the bench and FISH!!! After all I still haven't used up my leeches yet. If I can talk my neighbor into it I might take the boat over to his lake, have him launch it and with the aid of the walker I might actually be able to take the boat out fishing!