• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Now its ok...

Quackaddict9

Not much talks during Twins winning streak, afraid someone may would have jinxed it earlier??..Anyways they snapped their 10 game winning streak tonight, not many hits, a couple bad innings for Livan. All in all good to put a winning streak together, now we can try to put more winning streaks and maybe get on top of the Divison.

I agree, didn't much want to say anything to jinx them, thou I did rant on Nathan,, he seems to be clutch thou.

Watched the White Sox and Cubs on the local Fox network. Wow,, the White Sox have some bullpen this year with Thornton and the bunch, Dumptriot is coming on like gang busters,,, will be really intersting how the twins fare agst the tigers in the next 3 game set. It will really tell the momentum going into the break.

I still think the Sox are the team to beat in the Central.

GO TWINS