Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan Berger

Small Maple Trees

6 posts in this topic

While it was pouring and hailing out yesterday I noticed my gutters were not draining. I went out and could see small trees growing in my gutters. I went up on the roof and there were at least 400 small maple trees growing in my gutters,, anybody think that they would be worth replanting or maybe somone wants a couple 4" tall trees....

I get a garden full of them every year from my neighbors tree. If you want some more let me know. grin

Odds are they are either Silver Maples, Norways or the dreaded Amurs. If Amur Maple please dispose of immediately, last I heard was they were about to be listed as invasive in MN.

But Silver Maples might be worth a try in the garden if you have a place to put them when they get larger. Silvers grow fast and will get huge within 10 years.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• What are your guys favorite chatterbaits and conditions to throw these in? Any favorite trailers to use? What type of setup/line do you like to use with them?  Thanks.
    • We had a period in August where the wind wasn't too bad but since sturgeon opened there's been a weekly pattern of fronts coming through on Thursday/Friday and Saturday is WINDY then on Sunday when you're going home it's beautiful. Today and yesterday are no exception either. Although the forecast for this weekend seems to be nice.    With sturgeon coming to an end on Friday I'll probably be fishing muskies. Darn!  
    • Ya I am really in a box on this one, whatever will I do when there are never any good mainstream candidates to vote for?  I'm not sure we could have two worse options than the trash on stage last night. We all deserve better.
    • So who won, crazy Donald or big money republicanish Clinton?
    • So I gather by your lack of gloating that lije the rest of the country you think he lost the debate?  I wasn't interested enough to watch it from gavel to gavel but from what I saw he just got his butt handed to him by the mist vulnerable Democratic candidate in many decades. 
    • Great start for the team.  With a healthy Teddy, AP, and O-line we would have been really excited to be 3-0 having played Green Bay and Carolina.  Being 3-0 without Teddy, AP, and with a patchwork O line is almost unbelievable.   I do still have concerns about the offense.  They D can't win every game for them so the O will need to figure it out sooner or later.  If they can be even an average offense then I like our chances but right now they are far from even being average.
    • Well... The beast didn't suffer lazy eye, no coughing jag, no seizure, no chicken wobble. I guess that constitutes a win for the libs ?? Hahahaha.. Although, I think the beast used all her ammunition. Whereas, with two debates to go, the donald still has a lot of ammo.... Including a few grenades....
    • Trump may want to ask Johnson to be included in the upcoming debates because standing there and having Hillary hand him his butt all night isn't doing him any good.
  • Our Sponsors