• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FIRE MCFALE.................

Aces In The Hole

Add Miller and Love to a crappy team and you get a crappy team with more depth. Jefferson doesn't make anyone better, they can't knock down outside shots, at the end of the game it's pass it to Jefferson and stand around and watch. Fire the GM, Coach, Scouts, chearleaders, well you can keep a few of them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Trib today has a story that Taylor wants McHale to commit to coaching the rest of the year and fire Randy as coach. I don't think it will make a difference. I think you are better off riding out the season and seeing who's available after it.

I think it's a good move, if he (McHale) fails as coach, then we get rid of him. 1 down 1 to go. Now we just need a new owner who's committed to winning, and not committed to loyalty to friends! Of course this is just my view of the whole ugly situation of basketball at the pro level in Mn.

I think the Lynx would give them a run for the money.

ole