• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FIRE MCFALE.................

Aces In The Hole

Just when I thought Mcfale couldn't get any dumber, he goes and trades Mayo for Love........MCFALE you FAILED us again! This is the 3rd strike for him! I hope the fire him! Strike 1 went to the Ray Allen for Mabuary trade, strike 2 is the Brandon Roy for Foye trade, now strike 3 will be the Mayo for Love trade.........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more. The front office has no idea how to build a team. Not to mention draw fans with some exciting players. Whoever pulled the trigger on this deal had the gun pointed in the wrong direction.

WHat was the Ray Allen trade about? did we used to have him? sorry i dont follow basketball that much...

I was excited to see that OJ Mayo though and dissapointed this morning when I found out we traded him for Love. Love just looks like a sluggish big man

Yea, we drafted Ray Allen and then traded him for Starburry. Worked out well huh? Look what he and KG did this year? Imagine having them together their whole carriers?

Frankenberry is a looser and should go. Hear Hoiberg on KFAN this morning and he loved getting OJ, said he got up and found out about the trade in the paper. Huh? You work in the front office and you found out about this trade in the paper? Anyone else see a problem with this? Why is one guy making all the choices?

WHat was the Ray Allen trade about? did we used to have him?

You didn't get the MEMO and Crystal Ball before the draft that tells you how 18-22 year old kids will pan out in the NBA?

I like the trade and think we addressed over all needs quite well.

Of course the media jackels and know-it all fans will tell you different.

Just watched the press conference, was nice to hear their rhyme and reason why they traded O.J. What is Cardinal though, 3 years pro but is 37!! Man, they could not get rid of him in college. MAc said if Chalmers would have came in there would have been no room for him anyways. So I guess they can hope for the future with those pics.

This wasn't Mayo for Love. In essence it was Mayo for Love & Mike Miller. Mike Miller is a really good basketball player. He is not a superstar. He will make the Wolves much better.

I would not trade Mayo for Love. However we don't know if either Love or Mayo is going to be a good or great player. We do know the Wolves got a solid player from this trade and this is alot more than they have gotten in the vast majority of their prior first rounds picks.

I can understand the dump of salary stiffs but it would be nice to see some exciting talent on the team. McHale just hasn't made very many smart decisions in his day. I guess it's not just him making the decisions but he probably has the most pull or the final vote. He's hasn't proven that he can do the job well so I think it's time to bring in someone proven to take over.

Why do you trade a guy that looks like when he matures that could be an all-star. There is nothing exciting about love, he might be a good player but I can't see him being all-star. Yeah great we got miller and so on what does that do for us?? Just enough wins not to get a elite player in next years draft!!!! Just crappy enough to not make the play-offs. You got to go for the guy with the up side, come on we are in a rebuilding mode anyways!!! You take the best player available and that was OJ and hang on to him and build around him and jefferson! Yeah we dumped salaries, but we got some crappy ones back too. I just don't get this team!!!! And don't give me that we got some nice piecies from memphis, this trade would have been good if we were a play-off team and needed a few players to make that jump to contend, HELLO we are not that team.

Is there something I need to sign to get on the fire McHale band wagon?

I would have fired him years ago. Why bother worying about a high draft pick with that chuckle head running the show, he is just going to trade them away anyways.

I heard rumors that Mayo wanted to be in a big market. Sounds like he wants to be the center of attention and wants the limelight. If this is true, he could be a headcase...like Marbury. Well, he won't get the big market in Memphis and lets see what happens when he becomes a free agent. If Memphis is still bad and he turns out to be as good as people say then some team will pony up some riduculous money to lure him away. I didn't mind the trade either. The team helped themselves in many ways. And I think Love has good pedigree in hoops.

I totally agree with you A R Johnson! I thought we are suppose to be in a rebuilding stage of our franchise. Trading Mayo doesn't make sense in the rebuilding process. We get Miller who is 28. I don't see many more years left in those legs. Then we get Love who will play the power forward, which means Jefferson is going to have to play the position he doesn't want to play. And that is all we need is to get our star player not happy on where he is playing. I guess we could put Love at the center spot...Personally, if we are rebuilding, I rather be a crappy team and get a higher draft pick next year, then to be a team that is so so and we get a mid 1st round pick.

As the back of my Twolves jersey says FIREMCHALE!!!!

When you look at the numbers we really didn't free up much money. Kind of a bad contracts for bad contracts swap. Except we got a role player out of our lottery pick. woo hoo! sick

Why cant love play the 3??

Maybe because he might be matched up to players like Pierce, Lebron, Dirk, and Carmelo. Just to name a few. I think he would be better to gaurd a power forward who plays down low instead of a forward who can go to the hole or shoot the jumper.

When you look at the numbers we really didn't free up much money. Kind of a bad contracts for bad contracts swap. Except we got a role player out of our lottery pick. woo hoo! sick

Mike Miller and Brian Cardinal have 2 yrs left and Jason Collins has one year left. Marko and Buckner have 3yrs left and Walker has one year left.

Love and Mayo haven't even played a NBA game yet. Give them a couple of years.

I don't know that much about Mayo, but it seems some people were leary of a little trouble in his past. I know I'm tired of head case draft picks like Christian Laetner, Stephon Marbury, and Isaiah "J.R." Rider. Seems they should look at the mental aspect harder. There are no crystal balls. Only time will tell.

With the way mayo acted when we picked him initially I am glad he didn't end up with us. Him and his "posse" looked like somebody let the air out of their tires. He has headcase written all over him.