• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Womens advice

From my wife: "Yes, it works incredibly well."

She's now threatening me with a pedicure to show me just how well. (Doh!)

Maybe I'll try to dump the residual "contents" of the egg into the water as chum the next time I bring the kids sunny fishing! It's like grated parmesan cheese.

...OK, now that's just gross.

From my wife: "Yes, it works incredibly well."

She's now threatening me with a pedicure to show me just how well. (Doh!)

Maybe I'll try to dump the residual "contents" of the egg into the water as chum the next time I bring the kids sunny fishing! It's like grated parmesan cheese.

...OK, now that's just gross.

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote:
My wife is asking if anyone has used the ped egg as advertised on TV? Does it work ?

Oh looks like Harvey is using the old my brother's friend's sister routine here. We know who this is really for. laughlaugh

HL, you should get your wife on here. She'd love to chat with us ladies wouldn't she? You don't have to be a fisherperson to enjoy FM ya know! I suppose you'd be like me and Jim and keep asking her, "are you done with the computer yet???!!!"

A Ped Egg is for ridding the elephant build up on the soles of your feet. It can also double as a fresh parmsean grater. I refuse to use pumice or rasps on my feet but the Ped Egg is soooooooo cool!