Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Womens advice

23 posts in this topic

My wife is asking if anyone has used the ped egg as advertised on TV? Does it work ?

From my wife: "Yes, it works incredibly well."

She's now threatening me with a pedicure to show me just how well. (Doh!)

Maybe I'll try to dump the residual "contents" of the egg into the water as chum the next time I bring the kids sunny fishing! It's like grated parmesan cheese.

...OK, now that's just gross.

From my wife: "Yes, it works incredibly well."

She's now threatening me with a pedicure to show me just how well. (Doh!)

Maybe I'll try to dump the residual "contents" of the egg into the water as chum the next time I bring the kids sunny fishing! It's like grated parmesan cheese.

...OK, now that's just gross.

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Yes it works! Greatest thing since sliced cheese grin

I love this thing, I tend to have really rough heels and this thing works it's magic. I would say yes yes yes buy it.

Hope

Quote:
My wife is asking if anyone has used the ped egg as advertised on TV? Does it work ?

Oh looks like Harvey is using the old my brother's friend's sister routine here. We know who this is really for. laughlaugh

Sure, I need to have beautiful heels for my high heels. More questions to come soon.

Oh I suppose like which polish huh? For toenails I prefer a bright pink from Loreal called "Drama Queen".... winksmile

Thats it Lisa. Now I will have beautiful feet and can wear my toeless shoes and high heels.

Cute!! They better be wedgis which are so in this summer! Maybe something with a cork heel!

Cork is it. Maybe a few pics of myself strutting in my new shoes. That will give the gang something to talk about.

From the biggest foot baby on the planet- It is the best thing I have purchased since a divorce attorney.

HL, you should get your wife on here. She'd love to chat with us ladies wouldn't she? You don't have to be a fisherperson to enjoy FM ya know! I suppose you'd be like me and Jim and keep asking her, "are you done with the computer yet???!!!"

A Ped Egg is for ridding the elephant build up on the soles of your feet. It can also double as a fresh parmsean grater. I refuse to use pumice or rasps on my feet but the Ped Egg is soooooooo cool!