• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

US Womens Open

Double D

And they say a beer gut affects your swing? Playing a round of 18 with those handicaps would be worse. Guess I should have gone to Edina this weekend and offered up some free caddying.

DD

I was there this weekend. I gotta tell ya- if you think Natalie Gulbis is good looking on tv, you should see her in person- yow! Not sure I could handle having to talk to her for any length of time (given what I've seen on the Golf Channel), but she's awefully easy on the eyes. Even my wife said, "man, she sure is hot!"

Interlachen was incredible! The play was spectacular. I was really impressed with the set up, the organization of the event, and the whole venue. Really a good time.