• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Women's GTG Charter member hats

Here is the infamous hat, I haven't put my bead on yet as I just got some more today. I hope this doesn't get me into trouble. If so Lisa you can edit me out.

walleye-3269.jpg

THATS a nice looking hat. to bad yous wont share the opportunity to purchase one. hehehe. just kidding. i understand the charter thing. did you make them from your berries material?

THATS a nice looking hat. to bad yous wont share the opportunity to purchase one. hehehe. just kidding. i understand the charter thing. did you make them from your berries material?

Glenn shoot me an email.

bjm at bjmwebs dot you know what

I like the hat!!!! Hope I can go to the next GTG! :-) Whens the date? August??? or more likely fall? How often you guys gonna have GTG's per year?

I am up to doing them as many times as we can, hats will be available for future GTG's, I hope.

Teresa - the boat is always ready. We had it out yesterday and drowned some of the leeches leftover from Mille Lacs. Thanks Barb!!!

Hope - find your fishing and camping gear first. You know that's most important.

Does anyone really want to get together the weekend of August 16th? We need to firm some things up and pick a place. I'd love to get out there and fish.

What is everyone doing this 4th of July weekend? Any big plans?

I am definitely up for something on the 16th! I am going to do some research on probable lakes, slot limits and etc. I say if we can't all make it still go and maybe some of the ones who missed the first one can go. If Hope can get some time off we could hit the Park Rapids area, if not maybe something in the Alex area? I am up for a September weekend at Leech too.

Great news you are all interested. August 16 sounds like a go - just need to find a lake and campground.

We still have some time to nail down a date for Leech Lake. I heard on `CCO tonight that fall walleye fishing (September) should be great.

Barb, how are you doing? I hope it's nothing serious. You have my email if you want to shoot me one.

16th.....I'm in. Hope, you'll have to let us know if your place is an option so if not we can jump on something else. No pressure here girl, just VERY excited to do it all over again.

The fishing and camping stuff was moved 1st and put into the closet that will be just for the fishing and camping stuff. That was the most important stuff to be moved. I tossed out a lot of other stuff just because I did not want to move it but none of it had to do with fishing or camping. I would never do that.

For the 4th I will be at the cabin with the family in Park Rapids. I have to work until 4 on Thusrday but then will leave straight from the office and hope that my out of the way shortcuts still have not been found. I will then fish all day Friday and have a party to go to on Saturday. Fish as much as I can on Sunday and then head back Sunday evening because the boss has all next week off which means overtime pay (yea) but overtime(nooooo)

Hope you all have fun.

Hope

Maybe we should have Lisa mark all her hubby's waypoints on Winnie and go there. Or we could put a wig on Jim and sneak him along. Do ya think anyone would notice?

OH-OH, that would mean no more trips to deer river or winnie. that would really bite. must be one heck of a job. anyway good luck with it!

Am I supposed to hang on to one of these for you, did you check out your choices?

yes, send me an emial of your address i will send you a check then you ship to me. would that be ok with you? i trust you, you trust me right? just kidding i have noooo problem with this. only thing is i didnt want to interfere with your charter member gtg only thing by askiny about getting a hat. by the way thanks. what choices do i have? if you can include in the e-mail.