• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This doesn't mean I won't quit fishing

DTro

No, I think this is Darren all the way grin!

"Pimp" Of The Cats 2008 (P.O.T.C.)

aCadillacPimpShadyLg.jpg

Darren "No-Roll" T

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Next thing you know, you guys will be roll'in up to the launch's with this:

pimp-limo.jpg

Thanks Boys! Fun stuff for sure! I'm taking dtro and Hanson out muskie fishing to see if these upper 40 & 50lb fish follow them around!!

I purposely wore the Lund shirt and matching hat so I could look somewhat "pimped out" and willing, as a rookie, open myself up to ridicule!

What you guys do is crazy cool, I'm just glad I got to have a part in it! Thanks again to Hanson!

So other than wondering when they'll start biting again, do they pretty much shut down when spawning or if a guy targeted spawning areas would they catch fish? Also, do males guard nests?

Good Question Cooter

I don't think they are much different than any other fish. I figure at one point or another there will be a fish ready to eat. Pre/Mid/Post spawn.

Originally Posted By: dtro

If you want some action it might be prudent to downsize your baits/hooks. At least you'll be able to connect with the little fellas.

You talking 5" bullhead with an 8/0 hook? or smaller?

I'm heading out tonight and I'll be happy catching a few smaller ones. We got a 5 and a 10lber on Monday out of Kato.

Yes, all my fish the past several days have been on 6" and under Bullheads. Including a 52,37, and 32.