• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ritz Camera

Needed to add one last thing....warrenty/protection plan. Is this a good thing to buy in addition and not? If so, how long, 1 yr, 3 yr, or 5yr? Thanks! Just found out it's an additional 500 dollars (5yr)....it just keep adding on, hahaha!

Thanks!

The LAST time I dealt with Ritz, I still had a film camera. We just got back from a once-in-a-liftime trip to Alaska. Brought our film to Ritz. They destroyed 4 rolls. FOUR! Their response? Oh well, these things happen. No, I will never go back for any reason. mad

jiggin, was that Canon deal just a limited time for $799? Was at Southdale yesterday for other business so I popped in to see what they had. We know we want the xsi but the best price was $850 if purchasing and additional lense.

To all: from another thread I think this is already answered. Ritz is running a special on the 300mm lense for $99.99 but does not have IS. The 250mm is $299.99 with IS, so would you still recommend the 250mm with IS? FYI, the salesperson at this location recommended staying away from the Quan lenses.

As an added bonus to the canon package through Ritz is that you get $100 printer free after rebate and 3 free training classes for 2 people. Maybe these things are standard everywhere?