• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Help On Fishing Ole Miss

Hey i plan on being at my home away from home which is on the mississippi in the brainerd area. It seems like i can catch northerns in spring and in the fall but i have a hard time from july through august. Any suggestions on where to find the big snakes and what to use for them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also how are swimbaits for northerns especially for that time period. thanx guys

There is the main channel which is about 26 ft deep and you can see the channel by following the rice fields but there are like spill overs i guess throughout and lots of small lakes off of the main channel but no such backwater area. well i dont know im from illinois where the river is wide as heck and there are lots of backwaters areas that shoot off the river. But what is your definition of backwaters up there?