Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ottertailguy

O.J. Simpson Coming to Town.

17 posts in this topic

I know this is a fishing site but I think alot of people would find it interesting that O.J. Simpson is probably in town and will be playing golf tomorrow at a local golf course. I guess his girl friend Christie Prody is from Fergus Falls. I'll be on the course at the same time but kinda wished it was going to be someone that I admired.

LOL. Just make sure he doesn't kill his girlfriend.....

IIRC, his GF is from Thief River Falls.

I bet I dont see him in the Underwood Legion....

He was in Fargo and made today's headlines to the Forum paper. crazy My comments mimic most of the article's comments page.

I saw O.J. come today to Thumper Pond at 12:40 but his tee time was at 1:10. I guess his girl friend parents own a place on W. Battle. It's on the north side and he might be going fishing later. It was still cool to see him though partially because Ottertail is such a small town.

Oh Oh lock up your valubles up there. Hey Ottertail guy do you know his girlfriend. Her parents must be proud. I am busting my butt at work 5 days a week and that crook gets to play golf and go fishing. The least they could do is keep him in California and don't let him travel. Minnesota does not need or want him around. Tie him up and stick him on a bus for a place in egypt.

If he does going fishing, I would bet he is pretty handy with the fillet knife.....

I'll give you odds he doesn't even have a fishing liscense, nor would he be checked. "Who says crime doesn't pay" This yahoo has nine lives. I thought he didn't have any money. Please say no one sponsered and payed for his trip.....

I just checked, his Las Vegas trial is scheduled for sometime in September. Do you think he's used up his 9th life yet?

You guys can have him. He was cocky as a football player and hasn't changed. I wonder if he can get his golf glove on ok? They just showed him on the news, people are being so nice to him, anyone that wants to hang out with him is a wanta bee! Get a life. He sounded like he was juiced up.

I spoke to my sister and she said she saw him at Zorbaz on Otter Tail (she left when she realized who he was). I sure hope whoever invited O.J. to stay with them has a hard time looking at them self the mirror tonight.

I feel sorry for anyone who would go out of their way to see this man.

I spoke to my sister and she said she saw him at Zorbaz on Otter Tail (she left when she realized who he was). I sure hope whoever invited O.J. to stay with them has a hard time looking at them self the mirror tonight.

I feel sorry for anyone who would go out of their way to see this man.

Ditto...

This has been a hot topic in the Fargo/Moorhead area. All I can say is, in my opinion, the man is a pathetic waste of human life....but what really upsets me is the people that go out of their way to get their picture taken with him. What are they thinking?

There is an article on the Fergus Journal HSOforum. For the life of me, why are people fawning all over this guy?

His NFL pension is protected that is where he gets his money. Same for us if we file bankruptcy no one cannot touch our 401(k)