• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who says the Catfish plays second fiddle around here?

DTro

Within the 184 forums here on FM/HSO the Catfish forum ranks 18th and compared with all other species it ranks only behind the Bass and Musky forums. That is some pretty good company wink

Left those walleye guys in the dust a long time ago.

I’m sure their reply is that they do more fishing than talking….Good argument, but if they were catching anything, they would be talking grin

Ice Fishing 121k

Equipment Info 92k

Metro 79k

BWCA 68k

Open Water 62k

URL 40k

ML Lake 37k

LOW 35k

Bass 31k

South Central 30k

Photo Sharing 24k

Musky 22k

Vermilion 21k

Deer 22k

Political/Outdoor 21k

Ducks 20k

Hunting 20k

Catfish (approaching 20)k

Let’s break 20k and knock off the Musky guys next cool

whats the deal with ice fishing... don't those guys know its open water season? I just don't get that. SUre, I like ice fishing. But dudes, go fishing now! Worry about the ice season come november

Second to none they are one of the strongest and meanest mad fish you will ever catch and we have the pics and the bloody hand to prove it.

Settle on down now Ace. Let your heart not be troubled. We all know why they have more then us. Cause they are all affraid of the dark that all.