• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chocolate Lab Pup

machohorn

Does anyone have names of a good local breeder? I'm sure some of u are way more knowledgeable in this field then me. I am willing to wait until spring. I just put my beagle of 12 years down last January and thought I could go with out another dog , but! guess what. The reason for a chocolate is I have had a great Black and a very good yellow so it's time for the tri-fecta.

I don't know what his status is with breeding right now, but Bryce, a regular here at FM, has had some awful nice dogs in the past. I have a black from him that has worked out well for me. He has a 3 year old chocolate female now that I think has done one litter. I'm waiting for him to think about another litter.

Which reminds me, Bryce, I need your email address. Shoot me an email at bornofice at yahoo dot com.

Thanks Ray. Hope Diamond is doing well. You can still contact us through our HSOforum. Would love to see her and her mom together. No litters out of Jezebel yet as she is still running. We are hoping for spring and have a really good looking stud that we are in the process of researching. Get ready for sticker shock. These pups are going to be around the $1000 mark.

Bryce, can you give me the web site ? also $1,000 is not too out of the question for the right pup. keep me posted! It's just me and the wifey now , kids all grown and moved out. I guess thats where the lonelyness comes from. The darn dog was always there to greet us.

I would if I could, but got to play by the rules here until I actually pay to advertise said future litter. There is enough info already listed to find us if you are creative on google. This dog is a firecracker. Stayed an extra(fifth) day in SoDak after hunting with Labs to see if I could wear her out. She won and she was only 4 months old. When you find our site, you will see from the photos that we stive for looks as much as we strive for ability. Dark coat, dark eyes and classic shaped lab head. No pale eyed, tiny eared needle beaks here. Good luck with your search.

Bryce, this computer is like a glorified etch-a-scetch to me. I even have a hard time finding this site each day lol. do you have any pics of pups or your dog?. I would put my e-mail addy but it is my work addy. Throw me a bone on where to look for more info. mac

Will try to post some pics this weekend. 15 hour days give me just enough time to skim through the site. Ray and Labs know the site rules better than I do. Maybe they will send out some hints to help you out. wink