• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

99-72 AL DOMINATES NL

Mudcutter

The AL is once again showing it's not the "junior circuit",,, the AL simply has better baseball than what the hapless NL brings to the plate. Simple as 99-72. Look at the last few years of Interleague play-- just about the same winning %.

A guy can argue DH, but I don't buy it, for it forces AL teams to have better pitching and it really shows in head-to -head action in NL parks. also see All_star games.

The AL seems to have much better closers--- Rivera,K-ROD,Paplebon,Nathan,JEnks,Street,Percival-- I really think thats as big a differnce as any.

Once again--- the AL dominates in last nights games. 10-4.

Tally is now up to 109-76. This is like a team winning 96 games in the reg season. Nice to see Reyes for the Twins get the win on throwing ONE pitch!!!!!

Once again-- closer and long relief ruin it for the Nl. Hoffman for SD,, Arizona giving up 4 runs to the red sox in the 8th and on and on and on.... NL may have the starters, but they really lack in the late innings.

And this wk-end--- even being a HARDCORE Twins fan,,, GO WHite Sox agst the cubs. That town needs a dose of reality,, the best team in town plays on the south side, and has for over 100 years.

ABTC-- Anybody But The Cubs.

Whoaa check yourself Mudcutter my banged up Cards took care of Detroit after taking 2 of 3 from the Red Sox. Pujols is back today I hope. Kyle Lohse nickname is HUGE... No starter in the NL is hotter than Lohse, who is 6-0 with a 2.09 ERA over his past seven starts. Who da thunk it...

well,, Dumptroit got the best of the Cards on Wed night. Kyle Lohse proves once again he can't get it done in the MAJOR league-- the AL. That's why the Twins got rid of him--- he seems to do allright facing the pitcher every 9thAB, however.

And for this Wk-end,,, Go white sox over the only team in major league history to lose 3 consecutive games (and elimanated) in the playoffs in their last 4 playoff adventures--- 1984-1998-2003-2007 That's 4 MAJOR choke jobs,,, and another is on the way--- you can put that on the board.