• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi I am going to be staying at Birch lake by Birchwood next week. I know Birch and Chetac are good for pan fish but where is the best lake close by for Musky. THANKS

In my opinion without any doubt I would be on Lac Courte Oreilles its right up the road on CTY "F". F come to a stop at hwy 27/70 keep going straight on CTY "E" until you hit the "victory Heights" there is a boat landing there.You go on "E" a few miles and you will see a cranberry bog on your left victory heights is the next left.

A couple other options: if you hit LCO then Sissabagama is right down the road, or if you go east and south you can pick from Potato, the Island Chain, Lower Long, or Fireside. My pick, although maybe a bit far, would be to hit Holcombe. Good luck, lots of options for ya.

If you want to narrow it down to a good lake thats close, I can't argue with LCO - I would guess the fish would still be relating to the cabbage beds.