• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Odd question....

LEECH21

I was out on Saturday and couldn't get the livewell switch to work. It would not fill on Auto or Manual. The only way it would work is if I put it on recirculate. My question is, on that day I was over my load capacity by over 200 lbs. My friend and his girlfriend are rather "big-boned". I know the boat was sitting farther into the water than normal. Would this affect the livewell pump in any way?

The next day I was out with my wife and son and it worked fine??? It is a brand new Crestliner if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any opinions.

If you can't hear the pump running that's the problem. You can run it out of the water - try it now that it's on the trailer. You should have no problem hearing the impeller run when nothing else is.

If it's not running check the fuse, pull the pump out of the housing if it's a cartidge pump and see if it spins on it's own or with a little help.

marine_man