• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Hobbies?

hoggs222

I would go with parenting, though not a hobbie and I put that up front of anything, but spending time with my little Monkey on Acid is the best. Other than fishing and hunting I like to work with wood, try to build things, computers, guitar hero and a few other things.

going to our property and having a few around the campfire,

my biggest passion is cooking,smoking all kinds of meat.

riding my ATVs and bowhunting. my job is also on the list, i

get to travel all over and repair RVs at campgrounds in the

5 state area.

randy

I snowboard in the winter, disc golf in the summer, and make music all year round... some of you might not like it, but some of you just may..

( Note from Admin, Please read forum policy before posting again,Thank-you.)

i also hunt duck and deer and phesant, and if you call keepin' the ladies off(on) me a hobby, then consider that one of my favorite hobbies. wink

Joey,

I thought you where a conservative type, by the way you posted in the Outdoors Discussion Forum. At least you sure posted that way?????

Funny though or maybe not grin

Well I hunt and fish first and foremost. Then I garden in the summer, and brew beer year-round. Throw in some girls and that's pretty much my life smile

(edit: have any of you started dating women in the "offseason" of fishing, then encountered problems once open water rolls around? because i sure have, lol)

Joey,

I thought you where a conservative type, by the way you posted in the Outdoors Discussion Forum. At least you sure posted that way?????

Funny though or maybe not grin

I am a conservative, even though most of the people i tend to meet in my "outside of the outdoor" activities are liberals, i still think many of "their" sports and activities are "hella" fun... (maybe i'm a glutton for punishment)

When it comes to "most" of my political opinions, I am conservative, because it doesn't take half a brain to realize that most of the liberal ideas are just plain goofy.

...But there are some things I wouldn't mind changing in our "law" system.

I'm not a puritan, i just try and see through the media's bull.

I guess if you are concerned about labeling me, then lable me independently conservative.

PS>... i forgot that I absolutly LOVE budweiser, and Schlitz is making one heck of a comeback!!!

hunt, (ice-)fish, camp, dogs, mushrooming and picking other wild foods, making better wildlife habitat, work on my houses, shoot a little trap, just started doing little bit photo, haven't disc golfed in years, still have a collection of sports cards, but don't still collect

Mountain Biking, Hiking, Camping, Shooting, Archery, Video Games, Beer, BBQing, havin a cigar, sitting around a bonfire, and Web Page Design.

Well lately and the nights have been pretty late too, I am playing Call of Duty 4. Can't seem to get enough of it. My son just bought a PS3 too, so we play online together which is real fun except he is way better than me and it seems like I have come to a standstill in my abilities, not sure if I will ever get better. Other than that, love Texas Holdem and my puppy Copper!

Oh yea! My least favorite is everytime my daughter calls from Eau Claire where she goes to college, because I know it is a money call! Believe me it truly is too!!!

Other than fishing, hunting, and parenting activities, I enjoy running and general fitness activities, coaching baseball, and playing guitar (I am self taught and absolutely brutal - in a not so good way). I hate to admit it, but the older I get the more time my job eats up.