Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyepatrol

Anyone Try Shake-E Blades Yet?

5 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has tried these yet? I picked up a few this past weekend. Hopefully they catch fish as well as they caught me! laugh

I got some used them down on the river and did well you have to keep going at a pretty good pace I haven't tried them on a lake yet but plan to put them on a bottom bouncer and go later on in the summer.

same thing as what guide said

i have tried them and if u go at a slower speed it wont shake at least mine wont shake but mine wont shake unless u go at a good speed

I thought they may be the ticket in the river but found them no better than a regular spinner blade I use. I also didnt like the way they acted in heavy current. It seemed they would stall out or something by watching my rod tip. They may perform better in a lake or no current areas though.

Bought a bunch with high hopes. Got to get them we first to see how they do.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I was down in NW Iowa this past week.  All kinds of mourning doves there. Soybean and corn harvest is starting;  so spilled grain in the field may hold them there awhile. 
    • Since there has been a great deal of discussion about Black Lives Matter and a variety shootings across the country I thought it might be timely to point out that this s Nat. Hispanic Heritage Month (from Sept.15-Oct.15) first proclaimed , I think,   by LBJ. The aim is to highlight some of the contributions made to this country by Hispanic's and also the independence of several Latino  countries. So far,   from what I've seen, there have been no wild demonstrations and no property damage; have not seen any reports of police having to intervene in any festivals. I have long felt that we do not credit the Hispanics in our midst with the attention due them. Like all other races I've met and dealt with, there have been many good solid hard working citizens and a few real throw backs. Around here we celebrate the good ones. Something to give at least a moments thought to fellas.
    • 13th season at MN Duck Camp for this old girl. Her daughter carries the workload now.
    • We are going to get one of the females out of this litter  
    • Where's the pic's? Male or female. Mine is British, 62 lb male and full of energy. 
    • Yes still like that setup for adding smoke. I decided to try some trays instead of hanging. Last weekends Polish would untwist which I did not care for and a few broke the skins while trying to hang.   Side note the Polish patty's from the left over that could not be pushed thru were great on the grill. Might have to leave some in bulk form on purpose next time.
    • I noticed that Northern carries the Worksharp and extra belts. Cost was $79.99
    • Well, it's comforting to know the duopoly doesn't have a complete lock on everything, anyway.   "Johnson says if he was included in the debates, he would win if he just "bit his tongue" http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gary-johnson-bites-tongue-to-demonstrate-how-debate-slot-would-aid-his-presidential-bid-2016-09-23?siteid=rss&rss=1
    • You could substitute Trump's name in that statement if you support Trump. The best policy here is to "Just say no to A-holes"... (This would also make a great bumper sticker for the Johnson campaign.)
  • Our Sponsors