Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tisosy11

Minnesota Twins Tailgate

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an idea what lots are ok to tailgate in for Twins games? I know football games they have reserved lots...not sure about Twins though...

Any help?

I've seen people tailgating in a few different spots to the north of the Dome. I don't really park on the south side much.

Looking at the map, I think it might be the lot at 3rd and portland where I see tailgating. Also, the lot just north of the Dome, right in front of Dome Plus I believe.

Yeah. I think the lot just north of the dome cost another 20 bucks to grill. So I'll have to get down there early saturday and figure it out.

Thanks for the help.

That would be the place. North side of the dome will cater to your grillin needs.....

Was north of the dome at washington and chicago i beleive. Great success. Couple jack [PoorWordUsage] in the lot that thought they were in charge because they parked their.

Had about 20 at the tailgate, too bad the twins couldn;t get the W saturday though!