• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I got love for high water

Lowblazah

Can we keep the water high please...Three personal bests already for me in 2008...all out of shakopee...all in high water.

Started it off this year with a 30...then a 36...tonight I hit gold...46lb'r

DSC01529.jpg

43 x 30.5

Lowblazah43x305.jpg

I like the direction this is going...200pt club here I come...

Drew! Nice fish, but buddy -- every time I turn around, you're passing me up by a couple points! Seriously though, you're on fire this year. Good job on the hogs! Getting 3 fish over 30 rocks, and just think, it's still not even July! You might have your own "safari" page before long!

Too bad for me that I wussed out last night and stayed home! I'm kicking myself now. I was actually in bed before you texted about your fish, earliest I've seen bed in a couple months I think!

I'm re-charged now though, look out leaders, here I come!

Thanks boys! She fought like a true champ too...then it took about 20 minutes to revive her and get her to swim off on her own. she had me worried for a little bit there

every time I turn around, you're passing me up by a couple points!

You didnt think I was going to let you stay in front of me for too long did you? wink

Way to go Blaz! I'm waiting for the river to go down tho grin

Dark, why do you want it to go down? I suppose it's better for shore fishin?

I'm stoked with it where it's at, can drive anywhere prolly up to Mankato if I wanted to with my boat.

I've been getting a few walleyes with the high water but for mudeyes, I really need to make the best of the time I have available....seems like theres always something....like this weekend I got roped into being Dennis Steeles best man when he says the big "I DO" down on some sand bar south of Alma (just kidding) I wish him the best and I can see he is happy! I really don't enjoy sitting in a boat for half the night anymore anyway so spending a few hours off the bank at a proven spot works just fine for me.....just a few more feet and a little more time is all I need grin

Get rid of this high water. I would like to see it drop and let the fish set up some summer patterns. Creeks are fun but they get old, and everyone fishes the heck out of them.