Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theoilman

It's only 5 months ...

9 posts in this topic

Welcome to the first full day of summer.

It's only 5 months (about) before ice fishing!

5 months for ice fishing?? That's cool and all...but when can I start setting the dekes out?? OCTOBER 4th!!!! 104 days and counting!!

Us folks in IA have to wait a little longer, but definately counting down the days. Just watched a program called Legends of Rod and Reel and they had a whole show dedicated to Dave. That got me excited for ice fishing.

I think you all outa go to the North Pole for a while, or try a walk in Freezer. You got issues...

We got a feezer at my work thats supposed to be set to -12 degrees F. I love going in there. Sure beats walking the pavement.

Summer stinks. Sweltering heat and bugs up the ying yang. Give me 10 degrees in a flip over with a little heater and I am in heaven.

Yep. 100 degrees where I work my 10 hour shifts. Can't wait for winter.

We rarely get out of the 80's for a low temperature down here....lately it's been in the upper 90's. Wednesday we'll be over 100. Last week we ran a football camp. Down on the synthetic turf it was 130 degrees at midday. I can't wait to move back north!!!!!!!!!!!!!