• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

listen to this one

catmaster1557

Me and some buddies were out catfishing last night night. The one guy had a real nice solid run he set the hook and nothing there, so he thought. He reeled up and on the end of the line was just the head and a few guts of a 6-8 pound channel cat. It stunk really bad so it had been dead for some time. Do you think a bigger cat had ate this one and then my buddy pulled it out of its mouth. or was this something just floating downstream and hooked his line when he reeled in. The thing is when we threw the cat remains back in the river it floated and if he hooked them while reeling in, it would have had to been sunken.

Turtle!

I guess it would depend on how fast the current was, the size of your bait fish and the strenth of your clicker. Maybe I could see it floating into your line. I would say turtle was being greedy grin