• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I better fish hard while I can!

crazyice

I just found out today that I need to have shoulder surgery. July 28th, so I am going to have to fish hard until then, because it sounds like a rather painful recovery. It is going to kill me to have to "fish" through the forums only for a while. But I am already concocting ideas as to how I can managed to fish while I am handicapped, like cast with my left arm and switch the reels on my rods around so I can reel with the other right arm, and do all of the big motions with my good arm. Oh well, atleast close to 5 years of nagging pain is finally solved and hopefully will be taken care of. After recovery, though, the fish better watch out!!

In the meantime I have three flathead trips planned for within the next week, so I guess I will get them when I can hopefully.

A torn labrium isnt as bad as the rotator cup, shorter recovery time!

I guess according to him, the tear isn't the part that will be so bad, but the "reconstruction" of the shoulder capsule. Atleast that's what the Dr. said. Although, I am not looking forward to having titanium anchor screws drilled into my bone either!

Naw man you will be like me. I've got screws and every other thing in my leg from jumping in a night mission. You should back up in no time flat. You'll just need to start with channel and work you way back up to flats. Think of it as rehab, the best kind you can get.