• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thorne Brothers - Police Line????

Whopper Stopper

Did you see any construction? If so, might have cut a gas line. Police and fire typically respond to those situations and block off an area when it happens. Usually it's more than 1/2 a block though.

Did you see any construction? If so, might have cut a gas line. Police and fire typically respond to those situations and block off an area when it happens. Usually it's more than 1/2 a block though.

I was just down there a day or two ago and I don't really recall any. It very well could have sprouted up recently, or I might just be oblivious.

Hope it's all good.

I tried calling them 3 or 4 times while I was in the area and got the answering machine. I didn't notice any construction in the near vicinity. All the employees of the neighboring pizza joint were outside, someone else tried to ask what was going on and just got waved away.

WS

My dad was there today to drop off a rod to get some work done and saw the same thing and the officer said that a bomb threat had been called into the post office next door. So you know the drill...rope it all off and send in the bomb squad dogs and robots.