• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For those of you in Northern Iowa, SE and southern MN and western, we will be at the Northbridge Mall in Albert Lea this coming weekend, both Sat. and Sun, Oct 16 and 17. We will have all sizes at the show for the Camo and Red/Black suits. If you want to see what the PLUS suit is all about, we will have one on display.

So stop on in, try them on for sizing. We will be set up for you to take immediate delivery.

See you there.

Joe

No size chart that I know of. If you tell your size I think any of us that have the suits would be able to help you choose the right size ..... although the best way to go of course is to try on a suit before you buy just to make sure.

1000361rm6.jpg

Had a successful trip to North Dakota in my Arctic Armor. While the weekend was pretty warm, our first day afield leaving the truck read 29 degrees, so I was happy to have it packed. Plus its so light that you won't stick out and be all puffy when you put your waders on. We carried into this spot, so I needed a place for calls, shells, my cell phone, wallet, and shooter's gloves. Thankfully Arctic Armor is loaded with lots of handy pockets. Everything fit and I was set for the day. I'd like to see some shell loops in the future, but otherwise, it passed the test with flying colors.

So far it has passed the test stand bowhunting and sitting in the duck blind. I'll get some more use out of it this fall and then it's on to the hard water.