• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

question for lisa

lisa, last winter a group or yous went to burntside lake fishing lake trout, do you go there alot? the reason i ask is one of our retired union members lives next to a resort on the lake and his wife works at the resort part time. his name is bob larson, do you know of him, or the name of the resort. when you go do you stay overnite? the way he talked about that lake he made it sound like it was an awesome lake.

Jim and I went to the Burntside Bash and I got skunked because my Marcum was acting up and I had so much interference I couldn't tell what was smelt or lake trout or ANYTHING! I was bummed but Jim caught a couple small ones. So we decided to get back up there and try again. We ended up going 3 more times over the winter and now all I want to do is catch lakers through the ice!!!! eek It's superseding ALL other fishing for me. I'm totally obsessed. Burntside Lake is gorgeous! We went out of Van Vac access each time we went out. We stayed at the Paddle Inn most of the time because the rooms were cheap and clean and there was room to park the truck and trailer. Ely is great town. I sure wish I could find a job in Ely and live here full time. I would really LOVE to see Burntside Lake in the summer because my sister's boyfriend says it's really beautiful! (HI RANDY-I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!!! grin)I've never met Bob and don't know what resort though but if you get a chance to get up there glenn, take it!! It is well worth your gas money and time. I had a great time and will be back for the Bash this winter too.