• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Look at NEW Green Shimano Curado E

HellaBass

Im just looking at TackleT... right now and this reel sounds like a big improvement over the D. These reels and going to have a smaller profile, weigh less, more bearings all while still being cheaper than the D! For some reason they did away with the 6:1 gear ratios in the curado 200 size.

The new Citica has the 6:1 ratio but nothing else. It does have many new improvements and is staying at the current price.

I already have one on pre order.. cant wait to get it.

One of the perks of being on the Shimano Pro-Staff. You get to tease us all with the newest and coolest gear. Lucky! What rod are you going to mate it up to?

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich
I already have one on pre order.. cant wait to get it.

One of the perks of being on the Shimano Pro-Staff. You get to tease us all with the newest and coolest gear. Lucky! What rod are you going to mate it up to?

Dont really know yet.. maybe thinking a 6' 8" M extra fast Cumara.. Or might just put it where my other curado is now, MH Crucial 7'.

Looks nice. Can't wait to see the specs. I love my old green curados. Have been babying them for a few years and wondering what I will replace them with someday. The Curado D's are too heavy for my tastes. This is encouraging news form shimano.