• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

All This Dirt.....DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BROOM???

Of course the American League is the most dominent and Geno, as for getting help, the Cubbies have gotten all the help in the world this year so far. I think the lowly Royals helped them out by sweeping the Cards while the Cubbies sank like stones in Tampa Bay and the Cubs are going to run out of games against the Pirates soon, aren't they. I think about 30% of the Cubbie victorys have come compliments of the Pirates. Let the games begin.

Windy

Quite welcome Twin fans.

I haven't quit smiling for a few days now. 14 in a row at home I think.

Going away to the trailer for a few days but I will definitely find the local watering hole tonight.

Look out for the broom....sweeeeeeeping I hope.

Mike412,

Very wise my friend. 05 taught me that lesson. If it does happen, it is most definitly a roller coaster ride. Geno and all the Twinkie fans can enjoy this past weekend. Best part of it for me was not being able to see any of the games but for a part of Saturday. My Pale Hose are still in the lead and we get another crack at those Quiche eaters from "Boys Town" again in 5 days.

Windy

There goes dude,

Trying to stir up trouble again. Where did I ever predict a Sox Sweep??? I don't think so. I spoke about the Sox Sweep of the Pirates and the Cubs getting swept by the Rays but I don't think I ever predicted a Sox Sweep. Please find where I did and I will gladly eat my words.

Windy