Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LPCrowRiverFisherman

Birds, Fish, and Dragonflies Oh My!

4 posts in this topic

All nice images LP!...I favor the big Gills' on the popper grin....Looks like you sure had a great time!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Popular Now

• My WorkSharp arrived last week and I have been very impressed with how quick and easy it is to use and how nice it is to once again have kitchen knives that can cut 1/16-1/8 inch tomato slices with ease.

• 8 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Maybe they are racist cattle?

Of course you do, because he didn't get the nomination. If he would have been the R nominee he would be the greatest thing since tin foil.

Wrong.

What if Hillary had an R behind her name? Who would YOU vote for?

I actually wanted Ted but I considered him Lying Ted because of his agreement to support the nomination and he didn't until now.  Switching things around I would be voting Trump with a D behind his name then.  You are the crowd-follower who would be voting for any candidate with the L behind his name including Hillary.  

8 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

That will be most of America. 

Glad we agree you are supporting Hillary and will own everything she does if she wins.

• 8 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Looks to me like you are the one with the tinfoil hat if those are your most important issues.

Immigration,  - This issue IS about race, and only about race. No one is proposing solutions to keep out the white Europeans or Canadians. All you want to keep out is the rapist Mexicans. I have been asking for months but not one Trump supporter has offered a serious commentary on why we should be so worried about Mexican immigrants and why a wall is the only or best solution. 

Supreme Court justices, - Yes we will have a few more liberal leaning Supreme Court Justices. What will that mean to us average citizens? Probably not much. I don't care if Trump wins the next 2 elections, Roe vs. Wade is probably not going to be overturned.

energy independence, - In a capitalistic society, I'm not sure why this would be one of your top 4 issues especially since you claim to be a "conservative" but spending and the deficit is no where to be found on this list. The average Joe won't be affected much by this either.

gun control - Yeah, Obama was going to take away my guns too. He had 8 years to do it and guess what? My gun cabinet has more guns in it than it did 8 years ago. I am against any more gun control measures but I'll take my chance with that rather than risk nuclear holocaust with Donald Trump.

BTW, Gary Johnson would be your solution on 3 of those 4 issues you seem to think are the most important. 

Gary Johnson is not the solution to any of those issues has he has zero chance of winning.  Get your tin foil hat ready for the nuclear holocaust.  By the way who said spending and the deficit isn't on the list as I said I just named a few?  So as usual in your elitist way of thinking you are wrong again.

• All I know is that the local gun shop was packed today and I was told that I would probably have to wait until after the election to have any chance of finding what I'm looking for.

Sheesh people........haven't you already buried enough guns in the backyard over the last 8 years?

:)

• Sounds awesome Jim, you still running the smoker box piped to the smoker? That's one heck of a set up if I remember right! 

• My WorkSharp arrived last week and I have been very impressed with how quick and easy it is to use and how nice it is to once again have kitchen knives that can cut 1/16-1/8 inch tomato slices with ease.
    • I actually wanted Ted but I considered him Lying Ted because of his agreement to support the nomination and he didn't until now.  Switching things around I would be voting Trump with a D behind his name then.  You are the crowd-follower who would be voting for any candidate with the L behind his name including Hillary.   Glad we agree you are supporting Hillary and will own everything she does if she wins.
    • Gary Johnson is not the solution to any of those issues has he has zero chance of winning.  Get your tin foil hat ready for the nuclear holocaust.  By the way who said spending and the deficit isn't on the list as I said I just named a few?  So as usual in your elitist way of thinking you are wrong again.
    • All I know is that the local gun shop was packed today and I was told that I would probably have to wait until after the election to have any chance of finding what I'm looking for. Sheesh people........haven't you already buried enough guns in the backyard over the last 8 years?
    • Sounds awesome Jim, you still running the smoker box piped to the smoker? That's one heck of a set up if I remember right! 
    • I hear ya. Just stuck a batch of venison summer sausage in the smoker and that will go till late tonight. Then I have a pork tenderloin that is all rubbed and sitting in the fridge waiting it's turn in the smoker for tomorrow. 
    • Lake mary is known in the summer for northern and walleyes.  Some of the lakes around Phoenix have some big slabs and also stripper which will start to run soon.  The northern and walleyes are catch and release or kill and take immediately as they are non native and eat the trout.  
    • OK, but attsa still a lot of sausage...
    • Some will be gifted and some for get to gathers with friends and family. One of my favorites when out on the hardwater.
    • Hearing some outstanding reports. Bud was on a big rice lake and had thousands of birds on it. Most all of my buds that know what they're doing are reporting limits. Sounds like one of the best openers in years
  • Our Sponsors