• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camper Jack

grpd

My wife and i were gettng the pull behind camper hooked onto the truck and as i was getting backed up and in place to lower onto ball hitch it broke and came fell straight down and just missed my wife's leg, would of at the very least broke it, anyway it is an older camper and i need a tongue jack, all the new ones have the three hole system and mine being older has the four hole system, does anyone know a place where one could call see if they have the older style, i am in grand rapids so hopefully not a long ways from there

Thank you, yes I have checked all the local camper sales as well as L&M and Coles and neither have the four hole style as so old so I guess I buy the newer model and make a plate and weld the new one to the plate and bolt the four holer back on