• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting Snaps For My Boat Cover?

TMF89

Hey guys, our Lund has a snap-on cover, great, but some of the snaps are missing. Anyone have any idea where I can get more? I heard they sell kits of them, but I haven't seen any. Where can I get some?

any crafting store will carry them, i made a custom cold front grille cover this winter and used the snap system, bought everything from the local crafts direct.

good old FF or a local hardware store will have them. I did my cover for my fishhawk with them. they come with the stamp to attach them and you can also by refil kits. the kit with the stamp was about $4, and the refils were about $2.50. that was for a set of 5 or six. it was a lot cheaper than ordering from the big box fishing store

Canvas Plus in Rogers will put on new snaps for about a buck each, and if your covers other snaps are loose they will tighten them down. They will likely do it while you wait. They also sell kits with about 15 snaps for about $10.

Menards carries them ,,I lost 11 snaps the first year all with the help of my fishing partners,,, Now I spray a small amount of a dry lubrican like Hoppes #9 or Remoil dry lube (firearm lubricant) on the cover snap and havent lost as many since

Randy