Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SOLD - MinnKota 74lb thrust Power Drive -SOLD

4 posts in this topic

Year old Minn Kota Power Drive - 74 lb thrust, 60 inch shaft, 24volt. It has Auto Pilot and Universal Sonar. Excellent condition.

eMail kyle13850 at msn dot com or call (763) 242-1329.

Located in Bemidji - can deliver to Mpls.

Might be interested. Bow mount - right?

I'm heading out of town until July 6th within an hour or so. Do you have pics you could send (or better yet, post here) in the mean time? vikings_numberone_fan yahoo kahm

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• You don't find it troubling that she tells Wall St types that she needs to have 2 positions, public and private? 
    • atsa lotta food.  You gonna eat all that?!!!   I couldn't come close... Also needs some Siracha
    • Thanks for all the feedback guys! I know I can't compete againist Ice Castle and I have no interest in the production type and poor quality market. I am interested in putting out a product that is high in standard but reasonably priced with great customer service. Not looking to get rich! More interested in putting out a product that people are proud to show off. That is how I currently run my business and it does great. Keeps me busy and can make a living. I am a huge ice fisherman and would love to get into that market. I have several great ideas for building the houses (inside and out) and a few more products in mind.    I have finished the inside of (4) houses in the past (all Yetti) for myself and friends so I am confident I can do a great job on the inside. In my current business I have wood products that I sell with the metal products and I build all those in house.    I was thinking a few shells to begin with but open to finishing the insides. I would like to work more with the customer and how they want the house setup. My current business is all custom work for the customer so I was thinking doing that with houses also.    I have the skills and software to do 3-D layouts so my thought was to work with customer on layout and they can see it in a 3-D world to hopefully have the customer enjoy the house with no regrets.  
    • Obama had the same schpiel before he was elected.     Of course, we know he lied.    
    • Read the Podesta emails.  It is probably in there.
    • How would I know what her private opinion is?  It's private! Duh
    • That says it all duff!! Mamma is at the wild game so usually this meal is cooked outside , but tonight I'm taking my chances.  Swedish sausage and fried taters covered in smoked gouda with some Tai peppers. 
    • I have had the Muck arctic pro Extremes for several years and I wear them everywhere in the winter. They are warm, light and comfortable. 
    • In my Double Bull overlooking an old apple orchard right now.  Hoping to put oneore in the freezer tonight.
    • What was her private position on that. Let them eat cake?
  • Our Sponsors