• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ants

Augusta

fishuhalik, would you mind telling me what product it is exactly that you use that makes the ants go "poof"?

I have used so many different products when I was a golf course superintendent and never found a product that lasts more then a couple weeks or so...granular and liquid.

Now in my own lawn, I have ants and they can get bad. I use a liquid product from Lesco called Bifen I/T which i applied on Wed. last week and it seems to get me the best results and it isn't to expensive...still think I'll be doing another application in a few weeks.

Why bother? I guess I think they loosen the soil, eat stuff I probably don't want to have around. I think folks are too quick to croak critters a lot of the time.

If they get too close to the house a little Borax on the mound will clear them out fairly fast.