Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyesandgills

battery wiring situation

5 posts in this topic

Several years ago, In Fisherman had an article that gave fairly specific information on the proper way to link batteries in a boat for charging purposes. Had a couple of diagrams and some description to go with the article. Anyone remember seeing that and if so, might you have a copy that you would be willing to share?

Thanks Much!

I don't, but can you explain what you're after? I bet we can give you directions to put it together.

marine_man

A search of battery and or wiring will likely give the information.

I know I've posted into many battery/wiring threads.

Marine Man...

I'm at work now, but will send you an email from home so that you have my address...would appreciate any help you could give on the matter.

Thanks!

Eyesandgills

will send you an email from home so that you have my address...would appreciate any help you could give on the matter.

You should post your question here in the forums so all can see it and the answers to it. There are many people here including marine_man that will be able to help you, and there are many other people that would benefit from seeing the answer.