• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Forbes Most Valuable NASCAR Teams

HOF#13

Please feel free to comment...grin

NEW YORK (AP)—Hendrick Motorsports has passed Roush Fenway Racing as the most valuable team in NASCAR, according to Forbes’ annual rankings.

Hendrick is valued at $335 million, Forbes announced Tuesday. Roush Fenway, which topped the list in the first two years of the rankings, is second at $313 million.

Joe Gibbs Racing ($184 million), Gillett Evernham Motorsports ($150 million) and Richard Childress Racing ($130 million) round out the top 5.

Three Hendrick drivers top Forbes’ list of the highest-paid drivers. Jeff Gordon ($32 million) narrowly edged Dale Earnhardt Jr. ($31 million). Jimmie Johnson ($23 million) is third, followed by Tony Stewart ($19 million), who races for Gibbs.

Wow. Hendrick has a huge money advantage! Thats incredible.

I guess that is what really suprised me too. I never would have guessed that Hendrick had such a huge disparity in value over Gibbs and RCR. I mean a $200 million value over RCR! crazy

If you added in endorcements and their business ventures it would make what their team pays them seem very very small.

Napa, why do you hate Gordon? He wasnt born with a silver restrictor plate in his mouth, was he?