Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huskie

Air-Jer: Help Security System

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Lol at 3 I think I got a little time
    •   Please try and get her to know the difference as soon as you can!  Just saying.
    • You cant be serious, can you?  I think you got that backwards Dave, much like waiting until you become diagnosed  before you open your eyes to bad habits.   Hindsight is always 20/20, guys like you are the reason i take the measures i do now. Im not ripping on you for not knowing because its easy to become unaware of the damage your actually doing to yourself. Learning from others mishaps sticks a lot more than reading about some new trend.
    • Unfortunate your taxidermist could not do all three in a  nice natural  of setting because my guess is it was a female and her two kits. That's just judging from the pictures of course. Would have been a nice family photo, so to speak.
    • Thanks Big Dave. I looked through this stuff and really think a turkey hunt would be something different.  That Mexican bird would be a cool deal.   We will see, I have time!
    •       Because $$$$$$$$$....   You know, free speech and all that..
    • Why not get rid of the cozy relationship that the hospitals,insurance companies, medical device and drug suppliers have and open the market up to competition.    Prime example. You have sleep apnea. Go to the clinic and get a mandated sleep study in their room which costs about $4k for the night.  In an open market private companies could do this for a fraction of the price.   Once you test positive they give you a prescription to buy a machine at their facility and the cost ranges from $1600 to $3600.   You can buy the exact product online for $400-700. But the clinics and doctors don't want you buying there for obvious reasons.    Just one example buy this is what I would like to see changed.  
    • The Rum River is fun anywhere from St. Francis to Anoka. Probably fun north of there to, but I've never done it. It's been quite a few years since I've been on it, but was all no-wake and assume it still is so you don't have to worry much about big boats. 
    •     Why not pass a law that says politicians can't rake in more than 10 percent of the campaign costs of their highest third party competitor?....       wording        
  • Our Sponsors