• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have several Crestliner and Triton seats.

All new or almost with a small imperfection (nothing serious)

They are mostly current or slightly older models. Triton are bass boat seat console assembly.

Prices from $ 50 to $ 125 depending on model and type

Triton setups $ 250

SEATS

Also I have several boat fuel tanks, all new, including fittings and sending unit.

Size 24 gallons V shape $ 50.00

Size 27 gallons $ 50.00

Size 43 gallons $ 50.00

tank24asm.jpg

tank27asm.jpg

tank43asm.jpg

How much for 2 crestliner seats and how can I get a hold of you?

Click on EMAIL word on my signature, I do have many seats but they are going fast

Guys, I don't want to seem pushy but I have a dealer that wants to buy the whole lot, no price discussion. I would suggest coming over this evening and get as many as you can, they will be gone tomorrow.

It's backwards.

I only have a white ergonomic for $ 120 and a set of 4 non ergonomic for $ 85 each, discounted to $ 75 each of you buy all 4.

Valv,

Assuming the four non-ergonomic seats are tan, we may be able to put a deal together. Do you get up to the Twin Cities often. I hate to pay $10.00 per seat or more to ship them. I work in New Hope ( near Maple Grove)do you get any where near here in your regular travels?

I don't come often up there much. I would suggest coming over and check them out quickly, they are going fast and I don't have many left. Shipping will be much more than $ 10.00 each seat

Fuel tank prices have been reduced, add a new one to your boat, these are TOUGH to find and very expensive to buy. Get it now and remodel your boat next winter, I don't get these very often.

Hello Valv,

Where abouts in Lonsdale are you? I live in the Willow Creek Heights area. I am interested in some seats. Is there a way that I can swing by to see what you have?

Thanks, Brent

612 490 0325

507 744 3328