• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have many rolls of marine floor vinyl, several colors.

Few rolls of marine carpet.

Price $ 8/yard which means 5 yards will be $ 40.00

The size will be 15ft long x 6 ft wide

If you have a 16ft boat it will cost you $ 48 to do it.

BTT,

Anybody wants to replace their smelly and water holding carpet for marine vinyl ? It's asy to clean, anti-slip, and won't rot your floor. Get it now and remodel this winter, once it's gone it's gone.

Valv-

Thinking about replacing my carpet sometime soon. Looking for dark grey for an 18' Alumacraft tourny pro. Do you have that color and an estimate on $?

Thanks,

ERW

Unless you need to do the sides also, you should be able to do your floor with a 19ft/20ft cut if it's 6ft wide or less.

The gray pictures is all I have, cost should be around $ 55.00.

Val I would love to get some grey Vinyl for my 17' Explorer from ya but I just never get down your way.

Is anyone from up North going down to get some? If so maybe I could pay for gas if they pick mine up. Let me know. Thanks.

Hey Val, you gonna be around tomorrow? I might be able to swing down that way in the morning or afternoon depending on when you will be home. I would like to pick up some vinyl from you if you have enough available. Looking for grey, probably a 6'x15' section if you have it. I want to do the floor in my boat so I can bring the little guy out.

Do you have any marine plywood?

Give me a call when you get a chance 651.206.1340.

Thanks.

Is this stuff just as good as carpet on the floor of a boat? Do you need an adhesive to install? I may be interested in enough to do a 16 foot boat and a little extra for the walls and below the windshield. Any idea what I would be looking at? Do you ever get up to Eagan/Mpls area?