• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

After Catch

bassNspear

I usually do watch it, but "O Brother Where Art Thou" was on another channel and that got my attention moreso than "After the Catch". Just seems like they are trying to milk "Deadliest Catch" out for all that it is worth with "After the Catch".

No The season is not over yet, they showed the previews for next weeks show last night. I enjoyed "After the Catch" last night, it remeinds me of sitting at the bar with a bunch of my uncles telling B.S. stories about the old days. Next week is when Phil's health takes a dump so tune in! BYW, Phil makes it because he was on the "After the Catch" episode last night that was filmed at the end of the season and Ol' Phil was still kicking. I didn't see him fire up a smoke the whole show so maybe he had to make some life altering changes!

I think Phil looked better on that after the catch than he has on all the other seasons. I hadn't noticed that he didn't light up a heater but now that you mentioned it I think your right. I guess we will find out what made him see the light next week!