Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparcebag

Diamond Lake Spawn is On

11 posts in this topic

Just took 3 at 22 lbs -23 lbs-& 24 lbs. Passed up LOTS of smaller seen a few 30lbs and larger.I dont have a disposal place other than my garden so I'm picky on size.

dewcarp011.jpg

dewcarp005.jpg

Notice that expensive bow and reel!

hey sparcebag whats in that cup? aim juice? by the way nice size fish. ps i never did find that asparagus but i am going to look again.

Nice work. Saw lots of spawners in southern MN last week...NOW IS THE TIME TO BE OUT THERE!!!!

Nice work. Saw lots of spawners in southern MN last week...NOW IS THE TIME TO BE OUT THERE!!!!

I know it! Stupid me working all the time

I guess below my avator it says Willmar area,and this is the Willmar-Spicer thread,So its not in Wisconsin.

Weren't you just complaining about how this thread got too many people over to your lake? They can come to Bald Eagle in Ramsey County if they want.

It wasnt a complaint,it was in reference to the web and how fast word travels.Hopefully lots more come and arrow them! Now with the game fish I'm catching If asked in email and its a member who I've seen share before,I'll give GREAT info,just not where the world can get the info.

read no complaint just how 1 post got the archers out

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ub...ost#Post1443352

I've also been nailing eyes on a local lake in the last week, a neighbor and I caught 6 over 26 inches with one 29 and two 28.Plus our eaters to take home.Green is hot if ya can find them!

Nice fish Sparce!

Are there any campgrounds on the lake?