• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crab Cakes

It might not be the "easiest" to make but they are the best crab cakes I have ever had. Just go back to the main recipe board and hit the sticky thread at the top for the recipe of the week. The first thread in there, I posted up an awesome recipe for crab cakes. It is a take on one of Paula Dean's recipes that I modded to my liking. They are really good. Takes a little time to prep them, normally takes me about half an hour to make up the batch. They get pretty mushy during the prep so it really does help out to refridgerate them so they firm up again before you put them in the pan.

Try it out and you will be back for more. You can find the crab meat in packets at Super Target, it is normally 5-6 bucks for the packet. Works great and the clumps are just the right size for making the cakes.