• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC hats

Here-Kitty-Kitty

We ordered these way back in March/April.

I did a second order and just recently mailed them out.

I don't think I will be getting anymore this year. It took a lot of my time not to mention that I'm still waiting on payments on a few from the first order in March/April + the shipping costs I incurred on several hats. I probably should've charged a bit more to cover the shipping, but that's fine. I consider it my donation to the cause wink

What I would suggest is if anyone wants to try to buy one to contact FastTrack in Brooklyn Park. They have all the details and they might be able to get more made up.

Thanks Dtro for doing this. I am sure it turned out to be more than you thought it would be.

When I see you next, I have a couple bucks with your name on it. wink

They are nice hats though and fit very well.

I would like to go on record as saying I purchased my hat via Pay-Pal and Dtro was kind enough to ship it to me. I owe him the shipping cost's and that is why I have a couple bucks with his name on it.

Did not want anyone thinking old Shack was a deadbeat hate purchaser or anything grin

I though of this last night while fishing.