Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jhol

film to DVD

2 posts in this topic

I am looking for a local place in Minnesota to take some old reel films from my grandparents and get them put on DVD's. I know this is the photography forum but I thought it was worth a try. Thanks

Don't know where you are located at, but this is done quite commonly. We have a local photo shop in Ely that has done this from some 8mm films from the 1950's. Kinda pricey, but I think most photo specialty shops can, or at least can outsource, what you need.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• dried smoked Jalepenos are called Chipotle.   dried smoked Jalepenos are called Chipotle.  
    • The Ring Bologna turn out great !! Another great spice from Curly's ! The Old Fashion franks were great in patty form without smoke and plan to give the finished product a try this weekend. Need to give his new Cajun spice a try soon.
    • Looks like you have the makings for some great spices at this rate.
    • I'm all with you until the Peanut Butter part?
    • Had to move the grill in the sun but it's running 125 with the tube. Way too many peppers in the fridge, thought I would try a small Bach. I'll let it go til dark then put em back on tomorrow.  Shooting to crumble for seasoning, any thoughts?
    • Thanks for the update O.T.C., let's hope for the best with all the rain. I haven't hit much gravel but I have been seeing a few here and there on County roads in the evenings.  Talked to my cousin yesterday, surprisingly they are on schedule for harvesting in his area which received a lot of rain through out the summer. But then again he likes to turn his fields black as soon as possible. 
    • Probably not far because his head is already up there.
    • I'll be bow hunting this spot next weekend, fri-sun and then possibly additional days depending on how things go and how much time I can get away from the wife and kids. My main stand is near a clearing that has 3 trails converging into one main trail that leads to appleville.  There is one crab apple tree at the end of the clearing exactly 20 yards from my stand.  The other apples they are eating are in the yard at the house on the property so hunting over them is off limits so I've got to hunt them in route to those trees. This photo was taken at the end of the trail that goes by my main stand putting him 20 yards broadside from my stand at about 6:30pm on the day the photo was taken.  I do have secondary stands locations to play different wind conditions and I do have a ground blind that I can set up if I need to make on the fly adjustments for wind conditions.  Hard part is this is a city hunt with an earn a buck rule so I've got to get a doe on the ground as fast as possible so that I can focus on a big boy the rest of the season.
    • any ideas on where or what to fish around there between oct 10 15?  
    • Gotta love rural America!
  • Our Sponsors