• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sundance Bowl in Maple Grove?

TNFL

Has anyone Golfed at this place? How was it? My dad lives near there and wanted to try it, but he likes to have a good reference first. I assume its not Madden's, just as long as its not a total dump.

Thanks

yeah it's not the greatest but it isn't all bad......I have golfed it maybe ten times..........get the golf cancer card and it pays for itself if sundance is still on it.......

I like the course but I am biased as I grew up a 3 iron from it on 121. It has quite a bit of water and some challenging shots to be made. Can be pretty busy as well. I like the place and don't agree w/ those that call it a dump-it isn't. Stop in @ Dehns after for a burger and a brew-very nice people and kinda an "old school" country restaurant. They even have set-ups there...

The course was in pretty decent shape. I wouldn't call it a dump. But it also lacks breathtaking views. I thought it was a pretty fair course also, not too hard.