• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Catting report for Wednesday

AceintheHole

I was wonder if anybody has any open seat this Wed. night to do some catting. Harveys out with a sore back (Hope you feel better soon) and I would still like to make it out for my first river outing in a boat this year. I have all my own gear so I'm good to go.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going out tonight to get bait, hopefully I have better luck at that then I do fishing. I think from 630 to about 1030-11 depending on the bite!

Just bring what you need, poles, tackle, snacks and drinks of your choice.

I would try Jordan, but with the high water, I would prefer to stick in my comfort zone, and not try new waters!

Probably better, no fish in this area anyways wink

Any time you can be on the river is better than thinking about it during the winter. Fish or no fish but then again I kinda got all my fish out of the way the first 4 nights out this spring. Now I can sit back and just enjoy the rest of the season.

The grill has been gettin a work out this spring

This full moon tonight should look unusually huge due to the summer solstice right around the corner.

You could use the old Papagrump method to catch fish.

He did ceremonial dousing of the reel with some "soldier", made a few chants, and then several calculated hand movements up and down the rod.

I'll be darned if he didn't catch a fish right after that.

If anyone goes out with him in the near future, don't be surprised to see a rubber chicken, candles, bullhead blood, and perhaps an 8x10 of Dark30 grin